Conservatives clearly don't agree this election season on the Republican presidential nominee, but is there something we can agree on?
"Let me go to Sean Hannity and what he said last night, because I actually agree with him on some things," Glenn said Thursday on his radio program.
Glenn found common ground with Hannity on these troubling issues:
• We have the lowest labor participation rate since the 1970s, lowest home ownership rate in 41 years and worst recovery since the 1940s.
• Clinton will continue Obama's failed economic agenda and enforce Obamacare.
• Clinton wants open borders, which threatens national security and the American worker.
• Clinton refuses to name "radical Islam" as a terrorist threat.
• Clinton wants to increase unvetted refugees coming into the U.S. by 550 percent.
• Clinton will nominate liberal Supreme Court justices, impacting the U.S. for generations to come.
• Clinton supports Common Core education, which is failing (and indoctrinating) our children.
• Clinton will continue Obama's legacy of underfunding the military.
"We agree, Sean, that Hillary Clinton is a disaster," Glenn said.
For the record, Glenn has been warning about a Clinton presidency for years, anticipating that she would be the Democratic nominee eventually.
"This is why we fought so hard. This is why I endorsed somebody for the very first time. I endorsed the Constitution, not Ted Cruz. I started almost every speech with, 'I'm not here to endorse Ted Cruz. I am here to endorse the Constitution of the United States.' I am telling you now, Hillary Clinton is an absolute unmitigated disaster for the country. Disaster. I happen to believe that Donald Trump cannot, nor will he, win. I also think he is a very dangerous man that could end up being a bigger disaster for the United States," Glenn said.
So how do we solve this problem?
"Here's where we can unite: the under ticket. If Hillary Clinton is president, the only thing that will have a chance of being a speed bump, not a stop, but a speed bump, will be a Republican Congress. And we know the Republican Congress will unite against Hillary Clinton. We know the press will throw in for her. You need a speed bump. It's not going to solve all of the problems of what she's going to bring, but it will at least slow her down and stop some of them," Glenn said.
This is why voting in November is absolutely critical.
"So let's unite on the bottom of the ticket. You must go out and vote. Who you vote for at the top of the ticket is your business. Who I vote for is my business. Who Sean does . . .his business," Glenn said.
While Glenn understands someone voting for Trump because Clinton is so bad, he doesn't understand someone voting for Clinton because Trump is so bad, calling it "insanity." Furthermore, looking for unity at the top of the ticket is a pointless.
"So let's get off of that because there's no winning there. There is winning by uniting and saying whoever you vote for at the top, let's come together and make sure that the under ticket wins. Let's not take the under ticket apart. Let's make sure that we have hold of the Republican Congress and the Republican Senate," Glenn said.
Listen to this segment from The Glenn Beck Program:
Featured Image: Host Sean Hannity on set of FOX's 'Hannity With Sean Hannity' at FOX Studios on April 21, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Paul Zimmerman/Getty Images)