Excerpt from The Daily Wire
By Ben Shapiro
On Wednesday, Secretary of State John Kerry gave a speech on his proposed plan for peace between Israelis and Arabs. His plan: blame the Jews, pretend that Palestinian terrorism and incitement isn’t representative of the actual Palestinian government, and then blather for 69 more minutes. His speech razed facts to the ground in a fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan.
Here were ten of the worst lies and lies-by-omission Kerry purveyed in his ode to lying and self-indulgence:
1. Equating Jewish Settlements and Palestinian Terrorism.
2. “If The Choice Is One State, Israel Can Either Be Jewish Or Democratic. It Cannot Be Both.”
3. Peace Will Only Be Realized With a Palestinian Terror State.
4. “No American Administration Has Done More For The Security of Israel Than Barack Obama’s.”
5. Israeli Intransigence Is The Problem . . .
. . . Kerry’s speech was chock full of lies. But here’s the good news: nobody will remember it a month from now, just as nobody will remember John Kerry’s legacy beyond his slander of American soldiers in Vietnam.