The Movement Has Begun
Now is our time to stand, speak and act! Are you in?
1. SEEK and support those things that are true, uplifting and unifying.
2. STAND without fear for the right of conscience by renewing ourselves.
3. DECLARE that all lives matter and political correctness is destroying truth.
4. BRIDGE the gap as we serve and comfort others in non-violence.
5. UNITE despite all attempts of the world to divide us along lines of race, political and religious affiliation or sexual orientation.
TO BOLDLY STAND, SPEAK AND ACT AS ONE FOR SELF EVIDENT TRUTHS.
It's Time to Wake Up Our Churches
For more resources, read the latest...
We Need Your Prayers
Please pray together with your family, neighbors and churches for the Christians in the Middle East who are being persecuted and driven from their homes, for our nation and for our first responders who protect and serve us every day. Read the prayer cards here.
The Nazarene Fund will be used to rescue persecuted Christians in the Middle East. Between now and December 2015 our goal is to raise $10 million dollars to save more than 400 families from regions taken over by ISIS.
ISIS has used the Nazarene sign to symbolize death – we will use it to symbolize life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about the Nazarene Fund? Want to learn more? Find answers here.
The U.S. State Department is currently not allowing Christians persecuted by ISIS into the country. By filling out the form below, we will put pressure on the State Department to change their policy by showing them we are ready to respond!