The former ambassador to Russia under the Obama Administration, Michael McFaul, came up with "7 Pillars of Color Revolution," a list of seven steps needed to incite the type of revolution used to upend Eastern European countries like Ukraine and Georgia in the past two decades. On his TV special this week, Glenn Beck broke down the seven steps and showed how they're happening right now in America.
Here are McFaul's seven steps:
1. Semi-autocratic regime (not fully autocratic) – provides opportunity to call incumbent leader "fascist"
2. Appearance of unpopular president or incumbent leader
3. United and organized opposition – Antifa, BLM
4. Effective system to convince the public (well before the election) of voter fraud
5. Compliant media to push voter fraud narrative
6. Political opposition organization able to mobilize "thousands to millions in the streets"
7. Division among military and police
Glenn explained each "pillar," offering examples and evidence of how the Obama administration laid out the plan for an Eastern European style revolution in order to completely upend the American system.
Last month, McFaul made a obvious attempt to downplay his "color revolutions" plan with the following tweet:
Autocrats have demonized the phrase, "color revolutions." (& revolution generally has a negative connotation for ma… https://t.co/u5BmElXn11— Michael McFaul (@Michael McFaul)1598205425.0
Two weeks later, he appeared to celebrate step seven of his plan in this now-deleted tweet:
As Glenn explains in this clip, the Obama administration's "7 Pillars of Color Revolution" are all playing out – just weeks before President Donald Trump takes on Democratic candidate Joe Biden in the November election.
Watch the video clip below to hear more from Glenn:
Watch the full special "CIVIL WAR: The Way America Could End in 2020" here.
Want more from Glenn Beck?
To enjoy more of Glenn's masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multiplatform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution and live the American dream.
Start your free trial and get $20 off a one-year subscription with code BANTHIS.