The US has sent a total of $76 billion in aid to Ukraine. From countless aid packages to Secretary of State Blinken's "surprise" pledge of an additional BILLION DOLLARS during his most recent visit to Kiev, it is only natural that the American people demand an end goal to this ongoing spending.
Biden is seeking an ADDITIONAL $24 billion. If successful, it will bring the sum total of US aid to Ukraine to $100 BILLION.
The State Department has a detailed tally of the military gear shipped to Ukraine, including:
- 300,000,000 rounds of small arms ammunition and grenades
- One Patriot air defense battery and munitions
- 12 National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems (NASAMS) and munitions
- 198 155mm Howitzers and more than 2,000,000 155mm artillery rounds
- 31 Abrams tanks
- 186 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles
- 500+ Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles (MRAPs)
This is how the political establishment is using YOUR money. What do YOU think? Let us know in the poll below: