If the Coronavirus wasn't scary enough, now it gets PC so as to not be so racist towards China. The new name – "Covid 19", is apparently less racist against Asians somehow so that's what we're rolling with now. The Media usually blows up "pandemic" stories… however, much less so this time. Should that make us scared? If that doesn't, maybe these facts will:
- China says normal surgical masks won't work, need heavier ones
- It spreads through eye contact and pipes (like in apartments)
- It can live for 9 days on surfaces
- You can get it more than once
- Chinese using drones for quarantine now
- Could spread to 60% of world according to The Guardian
- Sky News says "greater global threat than terrorism"