Whether loved or hated his speech – no one can deny that Clint Eastwood’s speech was one of the highlights of the conventions. In it, he used an empty chair to represent President Obama as he critiqued his job performance as our nation’s Commander-in-Chief. The image has caught fire across the internet, and Glenn decided to take advantage of his Oval Office set to create the ultimate “empty chair” photo for you to share with your friends and family.
The ultimate “empty chair” photo
- Bill O’Reilly Slams ‘Corrupt’ Media Backlash Over Trump’s Call With a Gold Star Widow
- Sex Robots and AI — Are We Headed for a WestWorld Future?
- How Much Is the Life of a Yazidi Girl Worth to an ISIS Fighter? Here Is Her Bill of Sale.
- Former President Bush Didn’t Condemn Trump – but He Did Warn Against These Threats
- ‘I Thought … That Was Sacred’: Don’t Miss John Kelly’s Response to Gold Star Controversy