Whether loved or hated his speech – no one can deny that Clint Eastwood’s speech was one of the highlights of the conventions. In it, he used an empty chair to represent President Obama as he critiqued his job performance as our nation’s Commander-in-Chief. The image has caught fire across the internet, and Glenn decided to take advantage of his Oval Office set to create the ultimate “empty chair” photo for you to share with your friends and family.
The ultimate “empty chair” photo
- Former Planned Parenthood Employee Shares a Big Reason Why Young People Are Pro-Life
- ‘I Was Wrong’: Glenn Remembers When He Wasn’t Openly Pro-Life
- This Story About a CIA Mole Leaking Spies’ Names Sounds Like a Thriller. It’s Not.
- Here’s Why You Need to Pay Attention to This Free Speech Case Coming to SCOTUS
- Apple Vows $350 Billion Investment in US Economy – Here’s What It Means for You