Whether loved or hated his speech – no one can deny that Clint Eastwood’s speech was one of the highlights of the conventions. In it, he used an empty chair to represent President Obama as he critiqued his job performance as our nation’s Commander-in-Chief. The image has caught fire across the internet, and Glenn decided to take advantage of his Oval Office set to create the ultimate “empty chair” photo for you to share with your friends and family.
The ultimate “empty chair” photo
- Witches Cast Disturbing ‘Binding’ Spells Against Trump as Part of ‘the Resistance’
- SHOCKER: University Study Reveals Forced Minimum Wage Hike Caused Negative Outcome
- TRUMP WINS: Supreme Court Tosses Most Injunctions Against Travel Ban
- Seattle’s Minimum Wage Hike May Have Gone Too Far
- Breaking With Tradition, Trump White House Forgoes Ramadan Dinner