Whether loved or hated his speech – no one can deny that Clint Eastwood’s speech was one of the highlights of the conventions. In it, he used an empty chair to represent President Obama as he critiqued his job performance as our nation’s Commander-in-Chief. The image has caught fire across the internet, and Glenn decided to take advantage of his Oval Office set to create the ultimate “empty chair” photo for you to share with your friends and family.
The ultimate “empty chair” photo
- Billy Bush Breaks His Silence on Trump, the ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape, NBC and a Comeback Plan (Exclusive)
- Fake Academic Paper Published in Liberal Journal Hilariously Exposes the Absurdity of Gender Studies
- Nobody Flies From Saudi Arabia to Israel. Nobody. Trump Just Did.
- How Do You Say Dude in Russian? And Other Musings on Running a Country
- Bill O’Reilly: One Thing Separated Roger Ailes From Other Media Executives