Whether loved or hated his speech – no one can deny that Clint Eastwood’s speech was one of the highlights of the conventions. In it, he used an empty chair to represent President Obama as he critiqued his job performance as our nation’s Commander-in-Chief. The image has caught fire across the internet, and Glenn decided to take advantage of his Oval Office set to create the ultimate “empty chair” photo for you to share with your friends and family.
The ultimate “empty chair” photo
- Jim DeMint Thinks Trump’s Tax Plan Will Get the Administration Back On Track
- AI Needs to Be Stopped Before It Wipes Out the Entire Human Race
- ‘Livid’ Mom Wants This Video of Her Son’s ‘Horrifying’ Treatment by TSA Agent to Go Viral
- Father of Rockville High Rape Suspect Arrested, Has a Case of His Own Pending in Immigration Court
- Parents Outraged After School Budget Cuts Due to ‘Too Many White Students’