Whether loved or hated his speech – no one can deny that Clint Eastwood’s speech was one of the highlights of the conventions. In it, he used an empty chair to represent President Obama as he critiqued his job performance as our nation’s Commander-in-Chief. The image has caught fire across the internet, and Glenn decided to take advantage of his Oval Office set to create the ultimate “empty chair” photo for you to share with your friends and family.
The ultimate “empty chair” photo
- Glenn’s Hope for the Trump Administration
- New Hollywood Blacklist: Oppose Trump or Face Career Ruin, Racism, Sexism, Threats
- Wikileaks’ Julian Assange Has Agreed to Be Extradited to America to Serve Time in Prison
- Obama Receives Letter From Accused 9/11 Mastermind
- Obama Commutes Sentence of FALN Member Oscar López Rivera