Whether loved or hated his speech – no one can deny that Clint Eastwood’s speech was one of the highlights of the conventions. In it, he used an empty chair to represent President Obama as he critiqued his job performance as our nation’s Commander-in-Chief. The image has caught fire across the internet, and Glenn decided to take advantage of his Oval Office set to create the ultimate “empty chair” photo for you to share with your friends and family.
The ultimate “empty chair” photo
- Glenn Launches Essay Writing Contest: 12 Students Could Receive up to $5,000
- History Faceoff: Who Was the Greatest President—Washington or Lincoln?
- Grieving Army Widow Meets Her Husband’s Coffin on Airport Tarmac, Leaving Plane Passengers in Tears
- Conservative Activists to Mobilize Amid Anti-Trump Protests
- 7-Year-Old Girl Applies for a Job at Google, Gets a Priceless Response Letter
- Levin: Absurd College Tuition Costs Pay for Liberal Indoctrination, Not Education!