Right now in the streets of Cairo, people are rising up against the dictatorial actions taken by President Morsi. Glenn has been critical on the lack of response from President Obama and the mainstream media, as the people are clearly standing up against the Muslim Brotherhood, Shariah Law, and above all tyranny. What’s the latest on this new wave of protests? Author Diana West and PJMedia National Security and Terrorism Correspondant Patrick Poole joined Pat and Stu on the Glenn Beck Program Wednesday night to discuss events in Egypt and what could happen next.
Patrick Poole, Diana West weigh in on the latest uprisings in Egypt
- Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates Warn Against Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Bill O’Reilly and Glenn Kick It ‘Old School’
- Why Matt Walsh Isn’t Optimistic About The Next Four Years
- The History of the Democratic Party: Part I
- Poll: What Do You Think About the NCAA Pressuring NC to Repeal Its Bathroom Bill?