In the wake of Senator Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) marathon 20+ hour anti-Obamacare speech, Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) joined Glenn on tonight’s Glenn Beck Program to talk about what comes next. Glenn spoke to Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) this morning on radio and was troubled by Sen. Paul’s insistence that Republicans are united in the fight to stop Obamacare, despite the fact that many in the GOP have come out against Sen. Cruz and others who are leading the charge to defund the Affordable Care Act. Time is, quite frankly, running out, but Sen. Lee shed light on what the next steps will be in this fight.
Sen. Mike Lee sounds off on what happens next
- Poll Shows Americans Overwhelmingly Oppose Sanctuary Cities
- Filmmaker Beaten in Sweden Reveals Why the European Rape Crisis Is Being Ignored
- Benjamin Franklin Wasn’t a Natural Talent. Here’s How He Taught Himself to Write
- You’re a Completely Different Person at 14 and 77, The Longest-running Personality Study Ever Has Found
- Chelsea Rips Trump Over Sweden Gaffe, Gets Hammered in Response