In the wake of Senator Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) marathon 20+ hour anti-Obamacare speech, Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) joined Glenn on tonight’s Glenn Beck Program to talk about what comes next. Glenn spoke to Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) this morning on radio and was troubled by Sen. Paul’s insistence that Republicans are united in the fight to stop Obamacare, despite the fact that many in the GOP have come out against Sen. Cruz and others who are leading the charge to defund the Affordable Care Act. Time is, quite frankly, running out, but Sen. Lee shed light on what the next steps will be in this fight.
Sen. Mike Lee sounds off on what happens next
- Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates Warn Against Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Bill O’Reilly and Glenn Kick It ‘Old School’
- Why Matt Walsh Isn’t Optimistic About The Next Four Years
- The History of the Democratic Party: Part I
- Poll: What Do You Think About the NCAA Pressuring NC to Repeal Its Bathroom Bill?