In the wake of Senator Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) marathon 20+ hour anti-Obamacare speech, Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) joined Glenn on tonight’s Glenn Beck Program to talk about what comes next. Glenn spoke to Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) this morning on radio and was troubled by Sen. Paul’s insistence that Republicans are united in the fight to stop Obamacare, despite the fact that many in the GOP have come out against Sen. Cruz and others who are leading the charge to defund the Affordable Care Act. Time is, quite frankly, running out, but Sen. Lee shed light on what the next steps will be in this fight.
Sen. Mike Lee sounds off on what happens next
- ‘I remember thinking liberals were the good guys’: Dave Rubin on why he really left the left
- Observations of an Irishman: Lessons from Aldar Hay Hospital and the fight for Alfie Evans
- ‘Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian’: Shiva vs. Warren is going to be the next summer blockbuster
- Is this journalism? The AP gives Melania the business for this ridiculous reason.
- State-mandated murder: This is what ‘death panels’ look like