Glenn will be back on air starting at 9am ET Wednesday morning! His first show of the year is always exciting – usually because he comes into the office with a hundred new ideas that have to be finished by the end of the week. You’ll hear his reaction to some of the big stories that went on while he was out of the office, stories from vacation, and some of his goals for 2013. Don’t miss it – listen to the radio show HERE or watch on TheBlaze TV.
- Pew Report: America’s Fundamental Transformation During Barack Obama’s Presidency
- Kamala Harris Grills CIA Nominee Pompeo on Gay Rights and Climate Change
- Obama’s Final Revenge: Screws Cuban Refugees
- WATCH: Funniest Moments From Ben Carson’s Confirmation Hearing
- Kidnapped ‘Supermom’ Sherri Papini Returns Home as New Conspiracy Theories Swirl