On radio today, Glenn spent a good amount of time focused on the current state of the country as it faces rising threats from Occupy Wall Street and other radical organizations. What warning did he give the radio audience?
"I've been saying to you I think from time to time since then that something has change. I don't know exactly what it is. But something is coming," Glenn said.
He recalled his final episode in New York City, where he shared a portion of a letter he wrote to his children before he moved permanently to Dallas, TX.
Watch that segment below:
Glenn said that last week, he realized the similarities between Barack Obama's 'The Road We've Travelled'documentary and the Stuart Chase book "The Road We're Travelling." He compared the two, and spoke of Chase's book and how it outlined "Political System X".
What are the elements of Political System X?
Beck mapped out “Political System X’s” main characteristics:
- A strong centralized government
- An executive arm growing at the expense of the legislative and judicial arm
- Control of banking, credit and security exchanges by the government
- Underwriting of employment through armaments or by public works
- Underwriting of Social Security by the government
- Underwriting of food, housing and medical care by the government
- Use of deficit spending to finance underwritings
- Abandonment of gold in lieu of managed currency
- Government control over trade, natural resources, transportation, agricultural production, organized labor unions, and youth corps-enlistments, to name a few
- A youth and people dedicated to the ideology of government authorities
- Heavy taxation of estates and incomes of the wealthy
- State control over communications and propaganda
In his book, Chase said that if these things were done and done right, nothing could be done to turn the ship around.
Glenn believes that the progressives have done this.
"This is why Barack Obama doesn't care anymore. They're operating on that premise. They can get enough in his first term that it doesn't matter. The ship won't turn back around. You've destroyed the America. That's the premise I think that they're operating under right now.