This story is being updated. Glenn said on radio that the suspect’s prior event referenced in the cover letter was also tagged 212 3 B, but corrected when he returned from break that they are still investigating the prior event #1648067 .
Glenn spent the night tweeting that he had big news on the Saudi national story, and he delivered it this morning when he read from a copy of the event file on Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi and delivered new information on this story.
“Now, you can tear me apart all you want. Bring it on. I’ve had my fill of it. I can take it. Bring it on. But it doesn’t make the facts go away. Any reporter, any journalist that might be listening, do not take my word for it. Take the facts that I just gave and ask the Department of Homeland Security security now: ‘Excuse me, explain away this.’ And when they come to you with more lies, you come back here. Because we have more,” Glenn said.
Here is the new information that Glenn revealed on radio today:
1) The event file created on Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi indicated on page two that he is armed and dangerous.
2) He was admitted into this country under a special advisory option which is usually reserved for visiting politicians, VIPs, or journalists.
3) One of the first excuses given by law enforcement when confronted about his pending deportation was expired VISA. According to the event file his visa is good until 11-Nov-2016.
4) Event file indicates he entered the United States on 08/28/12 in Boston, MA but says subject is a student at the University of Findlay in Findlay, Ohio. He never showed up.
5) When an event file is created in the system the author(s) are notified via email when it is accessed and given the email address of the person accessing. As a result we know the following: After the file was created it first amended to remove the terrorism and deportation reference and then someone went back in and tried to destroy both the original and amended versions. They didn’t know there were copies.
6) The original event file was reviewed and approved by two high level agents – Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield.
Here is the cover page of the event file:
ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI E
COC SAUDI ARABIA
SUBJECT IS AN EXACT MATCH TO NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. DEROGATORY INFORMATION REVIEWED BY W/C MAYFIELD AND CW/C MAIMBOURG WAS FOUND TO BE SUFFICIENT TO REQUEST VISA REVOCATION. NTC-P IS REQUESTING REVOCATION OF FOIL# E3139541. SUBJECT IS INADMISSIBLE TO THE U.S. UNDER INA 212(A)(3)(B)(I)(II). SAO WAS NOT COMPLETED PRIOR TO VISA ISSUANCE. SUBJECT IS CURRENTLY IN THE UNITED STATES, ADMITTED F1 STUDENT, AT BOSTON POE ON 08/28/2012. SUBJECT IS A STUDENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. SUBJECT HAS ONE (1) PRIOR EVENT #1648067, FINS PROMOTED, NT RECORD IN PLACE, NO SCHEDULED FOUND AT THIS TIME
“By the way, will somebody ask, where is this extraordinarily dangerous man? Where is he? Ask that question. You’re not going to like the answer. For you, the American citizen, I want you to know you should have great hope. You should have great pride. There are people that are risking everything to bring this information. They are stunned and angry at how many journalists will not report this story,” Glenn said.