Last night, TheBlaze TV aired a sneak preview of Hutch, a new show centered around Pastor Ken Hutcherson. Pastor Hutcherson describes himself as, a former racist, a former football player, who is now a pastor who has terminal cancer and doesn’t have time to play around. From fatherhood to mortality, his ministry to the new civil rights movement, Hutch has some important messages he wants to share with the world. And judging from your response to last night’s show, you think America needs to listen up. We’ve pulled together 10 reasons that you, the viewer, think more people need to tune in for Hutch.
1. It’s better than watching the President give Americans and Congress another lecture.
— Talia (@therealtredea) October 17, 2013
2. The stats he laid out of fatherless homes will blow your mind
— Sara Johnson (@SaraFeed) October 17, 2013
3. Who knows, you might recognize someone you know on the show
Omg! I know that guy lifting weights on The Blaze! I went to elementary through high school with him! Logwone! Omg! #Hutch
— #______Stotes (@SamiSuzie) October 17, 2013
4. You’ll learn something, and get in a few laughs
— Rosie in Houston (@puertotexan) October 17, 2013
5. It’s TV your teenagers will actually enjoy watching with you (…and they may even learn a thing or two).
— kim wilkinson (@mikwilki) October 17, 2013
6. It offers a little perspective amidst the government shutdown chaos
— Deb Rey (@DebRey2014) October 17, 2013
7. You won’t find a show like this anywhere else.
— Ryan Ruckel (@rruckel) October 17, 2013
8. It will inspire you to be a better dad.
— Heath Barkley (@1973Heathbar) October 17, 2013
9. It’s a message the whole world should hear.
— Johnny Mack (@robbiehart21) October 17, 2013
10. America NEEDS more Hutch.
— Dusty Bradley (@dustybradley) October 17, 2013
If you missed last night’s preview of Hutch, or want to share it with a friend, you can’t watch the full episode HERE.
Not a subscriber to TheBlaze TV? Start a 14 day free trial HERE.