- Confirmed deaths worldwide is 147,000 people
- The US now has 687,000 cases, with 34,000 deaths
- China has now revised the Wuhan death rate upward by 50 percent
- There's a 99 percent probability the WHO is SO corrupt, it will issue a statement praising the transparency of the Chinese Communist Party
- There's even further evidence now the coronavirus did NOT originate in a Wuhan market, but Facebook still de-monetized a BlazeTV video on the subject matter because fact-checker USA Today deemed the information incorrect
- Yesterday, Facebook also said it will redirect any stories they deem false TO the WHO for the "truth."
- Casinos are opening back up, with social distancing rules still in place.
- Gas is cheaper than EVER - it's selling for 12 cents a gallon, wholesale...making it between 50-60 cents per gallon at the station in middle America (sorry, NYC-ers)
- And, does Nancy Pelosi's freezer get maid-service? Because it looks a LOT different from Glenn's.
Here is the latest information and statistics for today's coronavirus update: -Worldwide cases are now at 2,197,000 - up 100,000 since yesterday