This week has seen a flurry of activity at the U.N. as world leaders gathered to call, once again, for cap and trade taxation to halt global climate change. Glenn believes Senator James Inhofe is one of the few good men left in Washington DC and he joined the radio program to talk about the implications of the U.N. meetings this week and more.
The push for Cap and Trade is on
- Woman With Rare Condition Wakes up With Painful Migraines That Cause Her to Speak in Foreign Accents
- Here’s One Way We’re All Losing in the Gun Control Debate
- A Few Things You Didn’t Already Know About Good Ol’ Honest Abe
- A Timeless Lesson on Prayer Taught By George Washington
- McDonald’s Scraps Cheeseburger From Happy Meals in Effort to Appeal to Health-Conscious Parents