With Glenn on vacation for the holidays, we’re counting down the top Glenn moments of 2013. What were this year’s highlights? Stay tuned to the Glenn Beck Newsletter to find out! Sign up for Glenn’s free daily newsletter HERE.
While the American media may give President Obama a pass on just about everything, it is hard to overlook the many scandals that have plagued this Administration. Over the course of his five years in office, an all too common theme has emerged from the Obama White House that involves someone claiming the President had ‘no idea’ what was going on.
From Fast and Furious to Benghazi, the scope of the NSA surveillance techniques to Obamacare rollout glitches, the excuse used most often by this Administration is: The President knew nothing. So if that truly is the case, who is actually running the country? In October, Glenn asked the $1 million dollar question: Who’s in charge of this country?
Today, we take a look back at some of the Administration’s biggest scandals:
- Intimidating the Press: When the Associated Press released a bombshell report about how the Obama Administration was spying on its reporters, it turned out to be only the beginning. Check out a timeline with all the key dates and information you need to know HERE.
- The IRS: In May, the IRS admitted it had unfairly targeted conservative groups… a mere year after TheBlaze first reported the story. Check out a timeline with all the key dates and information you need to know HERE.
- The NSA: When The Guardian ran a story revealing the NSA has been collecting phone records of millions of Verizon customers daily in June, little did we know the report would be the tip of the spear. Check out a timeline with all the key dates and information you need to know HERE.
- Obamacare Glitches: When Healthcare.gov launched on October 1, America quickly learned the truth: Despite 3+ years and billions of dollars, the government failed to build a functioning website. President Obama, however, spent the subsequent weeks and months trying to brush the issues aside. His best attempt at damage control: The presser during which he compared Obamacare to Apple… nice try!
- Obama Snaps Selfie: Earlier this month, after delivering an ego-driven speech at Nelson Mandela’s memorial service in Johannesburg, South Africa, President Obama was caught taking ‘selfies’ in the stands with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt. Is this incident the height of arrogance?
Did you miss any of the 'Top Glenn Moments of 2013'? Did you miss any of the 'Top Glenn Moments of 2013'? See highlights from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, and Day 6.